Natural Detox Program Gets You Off Prozac
A Natural Detox Program easily gets you off Prozac and its active metabolites produced by the isozymes in your liver. Prozac and its metabolite nor-fluoxetine are highly active biologically and do not get eliminated from the body of the patient very easily. A natural Detox session can however help you filter these toxins from your body fluids.
The detoxification procedure functions primarily by eliminating the impurities and toxins from blood plasma into the liver. The liver then further processes these toxins for ultimate removal from the body.
The natural Detox program, thus, helps to get you off Prozac and its harmful metabolites by working on the following five principles:
- Using healthy nutrients to refuel the body
- Improving and enhancing blood circulation
- Facilitating removal of toxins through kidneys, skin, and intestines.
- Causing the patient’s liver to eliminate toxins present in body fluids
- Allowing appropriate rest to the body organs via fasting.
Following are certain tips and guidelines that you are required to follow when on a natural Detox program to eliminate Prozac:
- Quit cigarettes, saturated trans-fats, caffeine, alcohol, and refined sugars.
- Avoid using chemical-based products for personal care, such as toothpastes, shampoos, and deodorants and replace them with natural and herbal substitutes.
- Practice meditation and yoga to eliminate stress. Unnecessary stress may cause the detoxification iso-enzymes of liver to slow down.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh vegetable juices and fruits every day.
- Include a lot of fiber, broccoli, cabbage, green vegetables, and brown rice in your meals.
- Hydrotherapy and Detox foot massages can also do wonders
Take lime juice or any other form of Vitamin C daily as it aids in detoxification.
More Articles :